All bikes purchased at Biker’s Edge come with a free Lifetime Adjustment Program (LAP). The Lifetime Adjustment Program will help to keep your bike running smoothly for as long as you own your bike. This includes bikes bought in the past as well.
Lifetime Adjustment Program Details:
- LAP is only available to the original purchaser of the bike and is non-transferable. Original ownership will be verified.
- LAP includes the adjustment of gears, brakes, bottom bracket, hubs, headset, and minor wheel truing for as long as you own the bike.
- LAP does not include cleaning.
- LAP does not include parts or the installation of parts.
- LAP does not include disc brake or suspension service beyond adjustment.
- LAP labor is on a first come, first serve basis. We will work hard to get your bike back to you as soon as possible.
- LAP is unlimited for the first year. After the first year it is available between October 1st to February 28th.
- Biker’s Edge will not repair for free any damage that has occurred from misuse, neglect, crashes, or abuse and is subject to our discretion.
- LAP is subject to change without notice.